- Total $0.00
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50
Create fun and easy "shabby chic" projects using repurposed denim and fabric scraps.
• Durable, heavyweight ruler to rotary cut perfect circles, or mark and cut with scissors.
• Interior square slots to mark stitching lines or fussy cut 5" fabric squares.
• Ruler is sized to work with pre-cut 5" squares.
• Easy-to-follow instructions included with ruler.
makes the following shapes - all sizes listed are finished sizes and pieces will include a 1/4" seam allowance when cut.
• Hexagons - 2", 4", 6", 8"
• Half Hexagons - 2", 4", 6", 8"
• Jewels - 3", 6", 9", 12"
• 60° Triangles - 1", 2", 3", 4"
• Cut three shapes in four different sizes, all from strips using this handy ruler.
• Perfect for use with Quilt patterns - Diamonds, 60° triangles and half-60° triangles -- in 4 different sizes, all from strips of fabric!
•Select 1 1/2"- to 4 1/2"-wide strips to cut any of the designated shapes.
• Comes with full-color instructions.
100% high quality acrylic
There might be a slight color difference due to different light and monitor effects.
If you have any questions about our products, please send us a question directly, and we will answer your questions online at any time.
Diamond Patchwork Ruler instructions:Click Here!
Charming Circles Ruler & 5‘’ Squares Ruler instructions:Click Here!
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.
The approximate shipping time accords to each country:
United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia: You can expect your package to arrive in 7 to 10 working days.
Others: 10-20 working days.
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore we are not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Your local customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package, which may delay the estimated delivery time.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org